It’s been a little while, but I think it’s time for a new installment of Recommended Reading. There has been some great posts lately with tips and insight covering a broad spectrum real estate marketing, social media and more. Taking time to read them will not be a waste of your time, I promise!!
Here is the latest collection of great reads from around the web that I think are of benefit to you:
- Stop Trying to Be a Celebrity. Be a Kick Ass Person and REALTOR – Productivity Junkies
- 6 Ways to Measure your Social Media Results – Social Media Examiner
- 5 Simple Tips to Make Your Facebook Business Page More Likeable – InmanNext
- 10 Step Facebook Farming Strategy – InmanNext
- Ten Tools and Technologies You Need to Know About - Inman Next (I use many of them myself)
- What to do when you’ve hit a wall professionally - Agent Genius
- How To Improve Your Facebook Newsfeed - Matthew Ferrara & Company
Megan Barber is a Real Estate Virtual Assistant, and owner of Barber Virtual Assisting Solutions. With over 12 years of experience working within the real estate industry, Megan provides top notch real estate support services such as marketing, lead follow-up, social media, WordPress websites, and more. She is also author of VA Mommy and Co-Founder of REVA Academy, a Real Estate VA Training program.