Spring has sprung and it is a great opportunity to reach out and get in touch with your sphere of influence and prospects. So are you in need of some unique “out of the box” direct marketing items or client gifts to send this spring? Here are a few great “out of the box” ideas to give your direct mail marketing a kick this spring.
The theme here for spring is items that your client can plant, and will be quite memorable.
- Mail a Tree Seedling- Brought to you by Green World Project… Impress your clients and prospects by mailing them a tree seedling for them to plant. This company has many options to send different kind of tree seedlings options in different kind of packaging. My favorites are the birdfeeder trees! Prices range from $2.50 a piece to $20 a piece depending on which tree package you want to send. Green World Project will even manage the mailing part for you for an additional fee.
- Plantable Shapes- These cool plantable shapes look like little ornaments, and have seeds embedded in them so people can just plan them as is. The best ones for real estate is the one shaped as a house, but you can go with any shape you would like.
- Flower Stakes w/ Seeds – The cool thing about these unique flower stakes is, you can put your inprint on these stakes and they already have the seeds attached to them.
- Folded Notecard with Plantable Paper- How cool is this? It’s a notecard you can have printed with your logo/message and has a paper attached with seeds embedded for planting. Or try Bookmarks with the same concept.
- Mailable Seed packets – Then of course there are mailable seed packets that you can put your imprint on, put on the postage, and mail as is. Here are several vendors that provide great ones:
So this spring, plant those marketing seeds with your past clients, present clients, and sphere of influence.